Looking beyond the 14 listed allergens to protect your customers and boost your business.
Recent high profile mistakes in food labelling have brought into sharp focus exactly how dangerous it can be to be complacent about allergies, allergens and your legal duty to provide customers with information. Compliance isn’t just about ticking the box marked ’14 allergens’. It requires a comprehensive strategy and commitment throughout your supply chain, from raw ingredients suppliers to the consumer.
This informative training day will ensure you understand exactly what is demanded of you by law and how you can prepare for any likely changes. It will also support you in translating that law into streamlined processes, policies and coherent communication across your business. You will also have the chance to identify where you can boost sales and customer satisfaction through booming markets in hot consumer trends like FreeFrom.
Learn in depth
- Get the latest updates on food labelling and nutritional health information regulations and clarify exactly what they mean for your business
- Understand the breadth and depth of the information gathering process you need to undertake across the supply chain
- Benefit from legal advice on specifics such as what to include in supplier contracts and more
Develop your skills
- Tailor the day to your needs with bespoke information for wholesalers, producers, catering and retail
- Use interactive sessions to develop a Food Allergy Policy appropriate for your business
- Navigate the changing landscape of social media and online to remain compliant and enhance your business
Broaden your network
- Make local connections with attendees on the day
- Become part of a large national network of foodservice professionals working to enhance their business and customer satisfaction and safety through better allergies awareness
Your Course Tutors
Association for Nutrition Registered Nutritionist, food and nutrition industry advisor
Director, Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP
Partner, Burges Salmon LLP
Associate, Burges Salmon LLP